We also asked some of the team to provide some of their top tips for keeping well in lockdown and looking after their mental health.
1. Andrew Vance - Commercial Director
- Taking exercise and getting outside at lunchtime is a great way of staying energised throughout the day.
2. Stephen Manley - Membership Consultant -
Don't let work and family life merge into one - establish a routine and 'go to work' between set times.
3. Rose Martin - Project Coordinator -
If you would like a productive day working from home, do your morning exercise before logging on.
4. George Woolley - Head of Testing -
Try to keep with a routine. Exercise, work work work, go outside for five minutes, work work work, lunch, work work work, go outside for 10 mins, work work work, then finish work.
5. Sam O'connor - Web Software Developer -
Treat yourself to the little things. Run a nice cool bath, get an extra bottle of beer you like, cook a nicer meal than you usually would and spent more time on your hobbies than housework and cleaning.
6. Kelly Abraham - Director -
Take regular breaks from your computer screen and where possible go outside for some fresh air.